Thursday, December 23, 2010

Welcome to Loc Lac Kitty Karters


Are you more Honster Munter than Monster Hunter? Don’t have OMG-uber-LEET monster hunting skills? Do you laugh in the face of monster hunters who take this game like some life-and-death competition and chew you out ‘cuz you forgot to bring hot drinks? Then welcome to the Loc Lac Kitty Karters Non-Guild Guild. Our motto is, “Relax, dude. It’s just a game. Now let’s get that Numbingbird unstuck from your rear end.”

Want to join the hallowed ranks of the Kitty Karters? First you must meet the following stringent conditions. Testify brothers and sisters!

>> I am human, or almost human.
>> I know how to breathe.
>> I like having fun.
>> I am very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,very, very, very, very, very patient.
>> I don’t have a Numbingbird stuck up my arse. And if I have one, I plan on having it removed pretty soon.

That’s it! Feel free to post your amazing tales of kitty carting in yonder pages. Otherwise, just feel free to lurk like a stalker from the shadows. Just watch out for the paintballs...

No comments:

Post a Comment